Rays of wisdom


Stickies for an ageing brain

One day as the year

Published by Marian on Wednesday, March 07, 2007 11:39 PM

Well, yesterday (7 march) was my chosen day. Like that day it's suppose to be the whole year. So ... let's see... The weather was fine... I felt quite well (maybe except for a small tooth-ache). I had a presentation at SUN hq, which went fine (at least according to Claudia) and in the evening I saw "300".
You might say it went rather well. I think I babbled too much at the presentation. And I was just a little disappointed by ending of the movie. I was not really that "into" the movie, except maybe the battle scenes, which were ... superb. Blood flowing everywhere, action from different angles, hi-speed and lo-speed filming... really nice.


I do not see why the critics though about the "Freedoom!!!" ending of Braveheart when they saw "300". While Braveheart brings tears in your eyes, I could just laugh at this ending. 10 minutes of narration over Leonida's death. Waay too sloow.
However, overall, I liked 300. It could have been no other way :)

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Lipsum

Rays of wisdom
Notepad entries by Marian Mihailescu.

Followers